Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Bead Table Blog Hop soup has arrived

Lisa Lodge has gathered 25 creative people to share her stash with.  We each paid a very small fee to receive a part of her stash to create with.

"The idea is to combine the beads in your bead kit with extra/leftover/miscellaneous bead from your bead table (and bead stash, if absolutely necessary) to make creative pieces of jewelry.  Please do not buy more beads to augment what you have.  Try to use as many beads from this kit as you can."

Well, challenge excepted, and I've already created 3 pieces.  One inspired by the big chunky jewelry Dr. Temperance Brennan wore in the first season of Bones.  I wish they hadn't removed that part of her style in the following seasons.  I'll show it and the other pieces to you on October 13th. Until then take a look at what I've been given to create with.




4 comments:

  1. Oh the possibilities, great soup, can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ginger,
    Love the colors in your kit. Have fun creating.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kit - can't wait to see what you do with your's ... I just got mine too ... need to get pictures posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing I didn't know about this until I came across this blog article of yours here. And there is also one thing I wanted to ask you. Do you happen to know how to defend your posts from being stolen?

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.