Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pottery

So I picked my pottery up last night, and it's suprisingly not as bad as I thought it would be.
In addition to checking something off my bucket list I've found a new appreciation for pottery, ceramic beads and the like.
Anyone who knows the me behind this keyboard knows that I love youtube. Well in the weeks between creating in clay and my finished products I watched a lot of potters on youtube. It's so relaxing to watch them work, but intriguing at the same time. They turn wet dirt into awesome things. So hey, my pottery would be at home in a grade school art class, but if you consider it was given to me as a tough slab of dirt it's pretty darn incredible.

What have you been up to?


1 comment:

  1. I think these came out great! Are the fleur de lis also beads? Or magnets? I look forward to seeing what you do with these!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.