Sunday, January 24, 2016

Slow & Steady

So this is where I left you. ☺ To clarify I didn't buy enough Mardi Gras colors to make this bracelet and the style I really wanted. So the bracelet above was sacrificed to make this.
I LOVED IT!!! The best part is this way I had enough to make a second one. So here's where I was this afternoon.
I LOVE THIS ONE EVEN MORE!!! So the one on the right is in the Slidell Chamber of Commerce Marketplace, and the one on the left is MINE.

Now that I finished these. I'm back to my peyote for Valentine's day. It's supposed to be a bracelet, but it's too thick for me. It may become a wall hanging or something. Do you have any ideas?
I'm thrilled to be half way though this pattern. I miss my bead it forward squares. This is insane to someone who's never done anything bigger than a 1.5 inch square before. I will finish it! Hopefully before the bead society meeting in February.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I see the differences now in the bracelet and totally get what you were saying before. Yes, I like the new one better too. As for the valentine piece. . bookmark maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are genius, so glad you got two bracelets. You have inspired me to make a valentine peyote cuff, love your pattern ! I love cuff bracelets....starting right now!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.